Jaguar XJS Owners & Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The XJS Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Go down

The XJS Forum Rules - PLEASE READ Empty The XJS Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Post  Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 pm

I created this forum so that XJS owners and enthusiasts could all come to one place to get help and advice from each other, and share experiences and organise meets.

I also want this forum to be a nice place for everyone, so there are a few rules to ensure everyone can enjoy this site:

1. Be diverse and polite! Please do not post offensive material (images, text etc) on this site. This is a free forum for us all to use however if the hosts feel that the site is rude and derogatory they will just shut it down and I dont have any control over that, so if you want the site to stay open, keep it clean!

Lots of people from all over the world (hopefully!) will use this site, and I dont want to come across any posts that disrespect people because of their race, religion, sex etc etc.

2. Spam will not be tolerated. Any information not I do not think is relevant to this site will be deleted. Your account may also be removed if you continue to post inappropriate links etc.

3. Avoid posting completely irrelevant topics, it takes up unecessary space. All irrelevant posts will be removed.

4. Do not post about illegal or immoral sites. In cases like this I will just remove your account straight away.

Anyone found breaking these rules may have their account deleted.

As this is my first forum I know that I will be coming across more things that I need to post about here. If I come across anything that is not mentioned here, but I think that it should be, the poster will get a warning, I will add the problem to this sticky, and if that user continues to post such content then your account will be removed. If you can see something that is missing, please let me know!

These rules are just here to ensure everyone has fun here! Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.projectjaguar.co.uk

Back to top Go down