Jaguar XJS Owners & Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPETITION!

Go down

COMPETITION! Empty COMPETITION!

Post  Admin Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 am

Recently received this email : I havent had achance to check out the link yet, but feel free to have a go yourselves (but be careful, as I said, I havent had a chance to check the link yet):

Hi there,

I’m working on behalf of Experience Mad, an activity day and experience company in the UK. Experience Mad are running a survey and prize draw called ‘What do you really think of Jeremy Clarkson?’. If you answer the survey (it only takes a minute or so to complete), you are entered into a draw to win a fantastic four supercar driving day.

I hoped that this may be of interest and a bit of fun for your readers? I'm sure they are just the type of people who would like the chance to drive a Ferrari 360, Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage, a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Porsche 911.

The survey is running throughout November, for more details and to take part in the survey, the site is: experiencemad.co.uk/competition

If it's not something for your readers then please feel free to enter yourself anyway. Please let me know if you would like me to send you the results of the survey, which we are looking to publish in December - just in time for the Christmas Top Gear special.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.projectjaguar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum