Jaguar XJS Owners & Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member fron Sweden

5 posters

Go down

New member fron Sweden Empty New member fron Sweden

Post  PontusL Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

I thought I might write a short presentation of my self since I´m new to the forum.

I´m a 25 year old student who lives in Stockholm, Sweden. Ever since a was a child I have adored Jaguars, my mother always told me that there were to types of cars, Jaguars and the rest. I still remember when she bought the first one back in 2001, an S-type 3.0, she was so proud she stood on the balcony all night admiring the car. Anyways, I guess I´m influenced by her in my choice if cars. I belive that PeterH is a user of this forum and he has been a really good friend helping me out with all Jaguar-related issues, altough the Jags in general have worked very well. I bought my first Jaguar around eight years ago, a Daimler -92;

New member fron Sweden Daimler

Since then I have had areound 10-15 Jaguars and four Range Rovers, two P38 and two Classic.

Two years ago, with two Range Rovers and only one Jaguar in the garage I realised something had to be done, so I replaced the 4.6 HSE Rangie with this XJS 4.0;

New member fron Sweden IMG_9691-Kopia

Then, in the summer of 2009 two friends and I participated in the "Jaguar cheap race" from Coventry to Båstad, for that event be bought this XJS 5.3;
New member fron Sweden Annons1

For this years Cheaprace we bought this XJS 4.0;

New member fron Sweden Xjs1-2

Both Cheaprace-cars have since been sold but the black XJS 4.0 is stil with me, I have fitted 16" Lattice alloys but apart from that she looks about the same as in the picture.

Oh, almost forgot, last but not least I also have this XJ12 Daimler series III sports convertible;
New member fron Sweden Lillapjx
8-)

PontusL

Back to top Go down

New member fron Sweden Empty Re: New member fron Sweden

Post  db.08 Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Welcome, and some nice cars you have there.
I like the last one with the central driving position so you can have passengers on either side of you Laughing
Dave
db.08
db.08

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

Hi PontusL, thanks so much for telling us all about your cars.

PeterH is on here as well, and hes been so helpful for me as well, hes very knowledgeable on these cars.

You have some true beautys there, and the funny thing is, even your cheap race XJS's look absolutely stunning! Your mother is of course right, there are only 2 types of car out there! Very Happy

Will you be posting any piccies of your XJS's in the calendar topic for next years calendar?

I think my favourite pic is of your SIII, its so cute I just love it!!! Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.projectjaguar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjorn V Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome, Pontus.
The Swedes are gathering here Very Happy
Bjorn V
Bjorn V