Decals on the bootlid. V12 facelift

Go down

Decals on the bootlid. V12 facelift

Post  Bjorn V on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:35 am

Hi all.

This is a bit of a long shot, but perhaps someone here can help.
The car i question is a -94 V12 Coupé
After the repairs needed due to a small accident two years ago, my car does not have any decals on the bootlid.
This summer I bought a set of new ones from Jaguar Classic Spares. Strictly they are not correct since they are gold coloured and my old ones were silver, but since the silver ones seemed to be non-avaliable I decided to go for theese instead.
The decals are: JAGUAR, XJS and V12
Now for the question. Does anyone have any information on the correct placement af the decals? I want to place them at least reasonably correct.
Bjorn V
Bjorn V

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals on the bootlid. V12 facelift

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am

Hia!

Last year when I had my XJ40s wings sprayed, I failed to find the correct Sovereign gold ones for mine, and when I did eventually get them (I cant remember if it was David Manners or Jaguar Classic Parts that supplied them?) they were very pricey. In the end, Peter H was able to help me out (he's a member here and I am guessing you may well know him?) He has a friend who cuts decals and did them at a very reasonable price. They were exactly what I needed, in fact, probably better, because they were nicely tapered at the ends! Very Happy

XJS FORUM www.xjs-forum.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.projectjaguar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jaguar XJS V12 facelift boot decals

Post  Tommievox on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:49 am

Old question - but incase any visitors arrived here with the same question - here's how the decals are arranged/spaced.
My car didn't have any decals either but i replaced mine individually with Halfords lettering so i could write XJS 6.0 V12 instead.

However - i digress! Here are the standard decals -

Hope that helps any future decal...less... XJS Owners...

Mike.
Tommievox
Tommievox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals on the bootlid. V12 facelift

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down