Jaguar XJS Owners & Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer

3 posters

Go down

New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer Empty New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer

Post  alyary1 Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm Chris from Charlotte NC in the US of A. I have 6 tagged XJS's including 2 H&E convertibles, 2 90-91 convertibles, 88 XJSC, and an 86 coupe. Plus around 23 XJS parts/project cars of various years and types. I still have the first XJS I bought and drive it daily.

alyary1

Back to top Go down

New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer Empty Re: New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 am

Hi!

Welcome to the club!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.projectjaguar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer Empty Re: New member from Charlotte NC XJS owner/parts dealer

Post  Facelift Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 am

Yes a belated welcome Chris. (only taken me three months to see this post - sorry).

Sounds like a fantastic collection there. Can't wait to hear more of your vehicular maintaining tales!

Hope the cars are all behaving themselves for you, or not even more interestingly.

F.

Facelift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down